Do you believe that AI models should exist outside of Jupyter Notebooks? At Xomnia, we believe that AI needs a solid strategy and data infrastructure. Each of our teams of Analytics Translators, Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers and Data Engineers is a piece of this challenge. This ensures our AI models generate a meaningful impact for our clients.
As a Machine Learning Engineer at Xomnia, you will be responsible for building and productionizing AI models. This ranges from building data pipelines (e.g. Airflow, Kafka), to data exploration and modelling, to productionizing your models (e.g. API’s, docker), and finally deploying them in a cloud environment (AWS, Azure, GCP). Together with the team, you will follow and set the best practices in modelling, programming, automation and CI / CD.
At Xomnia, we are eager to help each other in our constantly evolving field. Sharing knowledge is one of our core values and the way we stay ahead of the curve. We are looking for a team player who is dedicated to keep learning, and enjoys sharing knowledge.
Do you want to be at the forefront of AI? Then apply now!
What you will need:
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a position such as a machine learning engineer, data scientist, data engineer or similar
- A master’s degree in computer science, data science, artificial intelligence or similar
- Experience in data wrangling and building data pipelines
- Advanced knowledge of statistics and mathematics
- Excellent Software Engineering skills in Python, Scala or Java
- Experience with containerization (Docker), CI / CD and testing
- Experience in working with at least one cloud environment (Azure, GCP, AWS)
- knowledge and being eager to keep developing yourself
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time for self development and training budget of €5,000 a year
- Monthly knowledge sharing sessions / training by colleagues or external trainers
- 25 vacation days and the possibility of taking unpaid leave
- Challenging assignments
- Company laptop of your choice
- Work from home package
- Nice colleagues who besides work also like to undertake other activities
- Company trips and activities like the Xomnia WKD, ski trip, and weekly sports activities
Xomnia is a leading AI consulting company. We’re curious problem-solvers who believe data will change the way we live, work and communicate. Being at the forefront of this revolutionary change in a sustainable, positive way is what drives us.
We develop and deploy tailor-made data science solutions. From developing an application for real-time fraud detection on Google Cloud Platform, to setting up a customized recommender engine in an existing Azure environment, we solve challenging data science and engineering projects from start to finish.
Xomnia started in 2013 in a room in the heart of Amsterdam. These days, we take up a building near Prinsengracht, and it still feels like home. Like any family, we all feel comfortable just being ourselves.