Junior development program
Do you dream of a job as a Data Scientist? Would you like to become an expert in the field of machine learning – working with neural networks, text mining, and image recognition? With our challenging development program, you can. This is your chance to put your knowledge into practice and learn even more from other data scientists. Are you up for the challenge?
As a Data Scientist, you’re looking for the opportunity to make a business impact. You will learn several data science techniques and, of course, tools. After finishing your MSc in Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Econometrics (or any related study), you want to make the best prediction models and bring them into production. Through our intensive guidance and access to the best trainers in the Netherlands, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself and help organisations get more value out of their data.
In a nutshell
Monday-Thursday: You will work for a client. Our clients include organisations such as KLM, ProRail, Adidas, and local municipalities.
Friday: You will end your workweek at Xomnia HQ for the training elements of our development program. In the morning, you will tackle new technical skills. The afternoon is focussed on soft skills and business coaching. At the end of the day, the entire company comes together for an afternoon drink and an expert session on a variety of tech-related topics.
Are you the Data Science talent we’re looking for?
The development program allows you to:
- help organizations get more value out of their data
- make an impact with your Data Science skills
- develop models and also bring them into production
What you get
- many varied technical training sessions (every Friday at the office in Amsterdam)
- the chance to further develop your programming skills with Python
- you learn to work with the most modern database techniques such as Hadoop and Spark
- training on machine learning, dashboard visualisation, software engineering, text mining, deep learning, and deployment
- year-round coaching from our senior Xomnia Data Scientists
- you will be part of a select class with other talented junior data scientists
- you will build a network of the best data scientists and big data engineers
- your own Xomnia Hoodie, it’s amazing, it’s true.
Who are we?
We are Xomnia, an AI consulting company. We solve challenging data science and engineering projects, from start to finish. From developing an application for real-time fraud detection on Google Cloud Platform to setting up a customized recommender engine in an existing Microsoft Azure environment – we develop and deploy tailor-made data science solutions.
Xomnia started out in 2013 in one room in the heart of Amsterdam. These days we take up nearly two houses and it still feels like home. Like any family, we all feel comfortable just being ourselves.
Ambitious. Dedicated. Open-minded. We never stop asking why, and how, and can we do this better? We’re curious problem-solvers who believe data will change the way we live, work and communicate. Being at the forefront of this revolutionary change in a sustainable, positive way is what drives us.
Would you like to know more?
Would you like to know more about what we like and do? Then you have to read the blog of Xomnia junior data scientist Jan Scholten: How to speed up Deep Reinforcement Learning by telling it what to do
Apply now – we are always looking for talents! There are three opportunities per year to begin the program: the first of March, the first of June, and the first of September. Do you want to be Xomnias next Junior Data Scientist?
P.S. Unfortunately people from outside the EU aren’t eligible for this job because we can’t sponsor you for a permit yet. You need to understand Dutch if you want to start in our junior program.