✔ Are you an experienced solution architect ready to take your career to the next level?
✔ Have you been looking for a good balance between technical work and consulting?
✔ Do you get energy from designing solutions and leading their development to production?
✔ Do you want to be part of a group who are as enthusiastic about data solutions as you are?
Then Xomnia is the place for you!
We are looking for a solution architect with good communication skills, a broad knowledge of (open source) data technologies and a love for helping clients.
As a solution architect at Xomnia, you translate a client’s business goals or strategies to concrete solutions. Think of data/IoT platforms, cloud infrastructure, analytics solutions and the likes. You take all aspects into account, from the business processes and resulting data, to the surrounding infrastructure, users and security. Usually working together with other colleagues from various backgrounds (DE/MLE/DS/etc). You take the lead from a technical perspective, but also take the client along with your vision for the best solution. Our typical project is cloud-based and requires more solution architecture than enterprise architecture, so you’re allowed to get your hands dirty too!
Please note that for this position, we are looking for candidates who have the legal right to work in the Netherlands as we do not sponsor applicants to live in the Netherlands.
What you will need
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a relevant technical role (data engineering, machine learning engineering, etc)
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a (solution) architect role
- Masters degree in computer science or similar
- Experience in working with at least one cloud environment (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Excellent Software Engineering skills in Python, Scala or Java and knowledge of software testing and CI/CD
- Experience in data modelling, migration and management
- Experience in a consulting role is a plus
- Experience with ISO certification or similar is a plus
- Knowledge of the Dutch language is a plus
- You can keep a high level view, but are also able to get your own hands dirty and assist in implementation
- You enjoy achieving goals together with a team and realising our client’s ambitions
- You enjoy architecting future proof solutions that give our clients a competitive edge
- You value continuous learning, personal development, and sharing your knowledge with colleagues and the community
What we offer
We are Xomnia, the AI consulting company. We’re curious problem-solvers who believe data will change the way we live, work and communicate. Being at the forefront of this revolutionary change in a sustainable, positive way is what drives us.
We solve challenging data science and engineering projects, from start to finish. From developing an application for real-time fraud detection on Google Cloud Platform, to setting up a customized recommender engine in an existing Microsoft Azure environment - we develop and deploy tailor-made data science solutions.
Xomnia started in 2013 in one room in the heart of Amsterdam. These days we take up nearly two houses and it still feels like home. Like any family, we all feel comfortable just being ourselves.