✔ Are you a skilled analytics professional with a passion for data modeling, ETL processes, and enabling self-service platforms?
✔ Do you have experience with dbt and Snowflake, and a strong desire to help organizations make data-driven decisions?
✔ Are you skilled at creating compelling visualizations that effectively communicate insights and tell a story?
Then Xomnia is the place for you!
As an Business Intelligence Consultant, you will transform raw data into valuable insights that drive business decisions. Your daily tasks will include working with clients to understand their reporting and analytics needs, building data models to support those needs, and collaborating with other engineering teams to integrate data warehouse best practices with other systems and applications. You will work on diverse projects, such as transforming Excel spreadsheets into a cloud-based data pipeline and building data models for advanced analytics. You will also develop strategies for self-service analytics and implement state-of-the-art tools to create robust data platforms that empower our clients' business stakeholders.
Please note that for this position, we are looking for candidates who have the legal right to work in the Netherlands.
What you will need
- At least 3 years of experience building and maintaining ETL processes using dbt or similar tools for accurate and efficient data modeling
- Proficiency in SQL and experience with ETL tools such as dbt or Talend
- Proficiency in Qlik/Power BI/Tableau and experience creating impactful visualizations and dashboards
- At least 3 years of experience creating and maintaining data models, with a focus on scalability, performance, and security
- A strong understanding of data warehousing concepts and best practices
- Experience with cloud-based data warehousing solutions such as Snowflake, Redshift, Azure, and BigQuery
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Additionally, we are looking for someone who has:
- Experience working with clients to understand their reporting and analytics needs, developing data models to support those needs, and managing stakeholder relationships and expectations
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with clients and other engineering teams
- The ability to work independently and as part of a teamStrong problem-solving skills to identify and resolve data issues, as well as provide technical support to clients' data users
At Xomnia, we're passionate about helping organizations make data driven decisions, and we're looking for someone who shares that passion. If you're ready to use your analytics and data warehousing skills to help our clients achieve their goals and have the opportunity to work on diverse projects, then we want to hear from you!
We are Xomnia, the AI consulting company. We’re curious problem solvers who believe data will change the way we live, work and communicate. Being at the forefront of this revolutionary change in a sustainable, positive way is what drives us.
We solve challenging data science and engineering projects, from start to finish. From developing an application for real-time fraud detection on Google Cloud Platform, to setting up a customized recommender engine in an existing Microsoft Azure environment - we develop and deploy tailor-made data science solutions.
Xomnia started in 2013 in one room in the heart of Amsterdam. These days we take up nearly two houses and it still feels like home. Like any family, we all feel comfortable just being ourselves.