A Data Lab is the right solution
if you want to:
- make your Data Scientists more productive
- deploy faster and reap the business benefits
- experiment fast yet be GDPR compliant
A Data Lab is a multifunctional Data Science platform. It is a workspace to collaborate easily between Data Scientists, Data Analysts and Big Data Engineers.
With a Data Lab you are ready for a data-driven future with lots of benefits for each role in your organization. With our years of experience, we support you with finding the right Data Lab.
What can a Data Lab do for you?
There are Data Lab benefits for every role in your organization.
Data Lab benefits for a:
- Enabling fast deployment DevOps style leveraging any Data Lake or cluster already in place
- Scale up your team while staying in control. Make a new hire productive and preserve the knowledge of your team
- Manage Open Source by creating versioning and complete reproducibility
- Answer ‘how was this model created’ questions from both internal privacy officers and external auditors
- Get all the Open Source tools you want in a fast and safe way
- Combine the power of R, Python, and Spark in one project
- Re-use existing datasets from the Data Catalog
- Preserve your work and see what colleagues are doing
- Make your own Data Science models without coding
- Re-use the complex work of your Data Scientist in an easy way
- Use the visual tools of the Data Lab to present your work and adapt quickly after feedback to make business impact
- Leverage your domain knowledge using the power of Data Scientists and Engineers
- Focus on the real engineering work as the Data Lab empowers the end users
- Push computation in powerful Hadoop, Spark or Deep Learning infrastructure
- Ease your deployment work by using built-in API endpoints and scheduling and monitoring options
- Collaborate with Data Scientists in DevOps style and unlock all the data they need
Find the best fit for your organization
Your Data Lab should fit your requirements driven by your user groups.
- Do you have people experienced in programming languages like Python and R? Then we call them coders.
- Do you have business-oriented analysts? Who knows their business domain and, are analytical but are not into programming code? Then we call them clickers.
The Dataiku platform allows teams of data scientists, data analysts, and engineers to prototype, build and deliver data solutions into the businesses from a single place.
Strong points: Collaboration of clickers and coders and its availability on all cloud platforms an on-premise.
Domino accelerates the development and delivery of models with key capabilities of infrastructure automation, seamless collaboration, and automated reproducibility.
Strong points: Reproducibility engine, environment management, support of both Open Source and SAS code.
RapidMiner Studio is a visual workflow designer that makes data scientists more productive, from the rapid prototyping of ideas to designing mission-critical predictive models.
Strong points: It’s crisp and clear visual interface, Great for clickers and coders can also do the thing they love the most.
Do you need Data Lab advice?
We are happy to share our experience and knowledge of the Data Lab market.