The world of data is changing rapidly, and as we continue growing to stay ahead of the curve, we are currently looking to strengthen our recruitment team with a new tech recruiter. The perfect candidate will be jointly responsible for finding and engaging technical consultants within the data science, data engineering and machine learning engineering domains.
If you want to contribute to the growth of the leading AI consultancy in the Netherlands while growing your recruitment skills within the wonderful and ever-growing world of data, then we strongly encourage you to apply to our tech recruiter vacancy.
As a tech recruiter, you will be in charge of
- Managing the 360° degree recruitment process of various technical roles within Xomnia
- Learning the skills of stakeholder management, sourcing, offer proposition, negotiation and other recruitment related activities
- Coaching candidates during the application process, and enthusiastically keeping in touch with potential candidates
- Managing and organising offline and online recruitment events
- Developing tactical and strategic plans for further development of the recruitment approach
- Working together with Marketing team on employer branding matters related to Recruitment/Talent Attraction
- You are energetic and get your energy from social interactions
- You can make others enthusiastic about your ideas
- You have at least a completed HBO education
- You preferably have at least 1 year of relevant work experience as a Tech Recruiter
- You preferably have experience in applicant tracking system (ATS)
- You have affinity with data, AI and innovation
- You have working knowledge of Dutch and English
What we offer
We are Xomnia, the AI consulting company. We’re curious problem-solvers who believe data will change the way we live, work and communicate. Being at the forefront of this revolutionary change in a sustainable, positive way is what drives us.
We solve challenging data science and engineering projects, from start to finish. From developing an application for real-time fraud detection on Google Cloud Platform, to setting up a customized recommender engine in an existing Microsoft Azure environment - we develop and deploy tailor-made data science solutions.
Xomnia started in 2013 in one room in the heart of Amsterdam. These days we take up nearly two houses and it still feels like home. Like any family, we all feel comfortable just being ourselves.