The world of data is changing rapidly, and as we continue growing to stay ahead of the curve, we are looking to strengthen our recruitment team with a talent sourcer.
A talent sourcer maps out the job market and contacts passive and latent job-seeking candidates. Once in contact with a suitable candidate who meets our search criteria, the sourcer passes this candidate on to our recruiters. Through this team effort, we look forward to adding great candidates to our team. You will learn along the way, and over time will have the opportunity to do recruitment and selection interviews yourself too.
We are offering this opportunity on a part-time job basis for students in the final phase of their studies , or on a full time basis for recent graduates. If you want to contribute to the growth of the leading AI consultancy in the Netherlands while growing your recruitment and sourcing skills, then we strongly encourage you to apply!
As a Talent sourcer, you will be in charge of:
- Managing the sourcing process of different technical roles within Xomnia (screening CV’s, contacting potential candidates, scheduling interviews, etc.)
- Building your own pool of future Xomnia talents with whom you maintain contact through various (online) channels
- Supporting your fellow recruiters when needed in conducting recruitment and selection interviews at the office and elsewhere
- You are available between 16/24 hours per week (days and times can be arranged flexibly) or on a full-time basis (for recent graduates)
- You are ambitious, goal-oriented and energetic
- You have excellent communication and commercial skills
- You can make others enthusiastic about your ideas
- You have affinity with data, AI and innovation
- You have professional working knowledge of Dutch and English
What we offer
- A fun and educational position where you will learn the recruitment trade
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Amazing work culture, where you will grow your ambitions, cultivate your interests, and learn from you will learn from your colleagues, the leaders in their area of expertise
- A delicious free lunch every day, and free afternoon drinks that we host every Friday at our HQ. On sunny days, we enjoy cruises in Amsterdam’s canals with Xomnia’s own boat too!
Who is Xomnia?
Established in 2013, Xomnia is the leading AI consulting company in The Netherlands. Our mission is to be the leading AI consulting company that empowers people, society, and businesses to responsibly seize the opportunities offered by data and AI. We do this while remaining true to our values that attract, engage, and retain some of the most outstanding and dedicated talents in our industry.
Note; For this specific position, we are looking for a candidate that has an EU citizenship as we don’t offer any visa sponsorship.