Are you as an experienced Data Scientist ready for the next step in your career? Xomnia offers you this opportunity! We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist who is comfortable developing machine learning models ready for production. Someone who can lead our data science projects from the ideation phase into implementation and deployment whilst having one goal in mind, making the impact that our clients expect from working with Xomnia.
We believe in a can and will do mentality, and leading by example. As a Senior Data Scientist at Xomnia you will work together with other experienced analytics translators, data scientists and engineers on challenging AI projects. In these projects you take on complex business problems from different domains such as fraud & anomaly detection, time series forecasts and recommender systems. From experience you know how to handle large volumes of data and apply the right kind of algorithm to the domain. You take pride in the work you create and develop according to the best practices in coding, because models should live in production environments and not only in jupyter notebooks.
You're eager and dedicated to keep on learning and developing yourself. It is rewarding for you to develop solutions together with your team that run in production, and make the impact that the organizations we partner with are looking for! And you enjoy celebrating these successes together.
What you will need
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a position as data scientist, machine learning engineer, or similar
- Master in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Econometrics or similar
- Advanced knowledge of statistics and mathematics
- Excellent programming skills in Python
- Experience with containerization in Docker
- Experience in working with at (least) one cloud environment (Azure, GCP, AWS)
- Enjoy sharing knowledge and being eager to keep developing yourself
- Team player with strong communication skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- 25 vacation days and the possibility of taking unpaid leave
- Room to grow and develop yourself
- Paid time for self development and training budget of €5,000 a year
- Challenging assignments
- Company laptop of your choice
- Work from home package
- A monthly in-depth training facilitated by colleagues or external trainers
- Nice colleagues who besides work also like to undertake activities
- Company trips and activities like the Xomnia WKD, ski trip, and weekly sports activities
We are Xomnia, the AI consulting company. We’re curious problem-solvers who believe data will change the way we live, work and communicate. Being at the forefront of this revolutionary change in a sustainable, positive way is what drives us.
We solve challenging data science and engineering projects, from start to finish. From developing an application for real-time fraud detection on Google Cloud Platform, to setting up a customized recommender engine in an existing Microsoft Azure environment - we develop and deploy tailor-made data science solutions.
Xomnia started in 2013 in one room in the heart of Amsterdam. These days we take up nearly two houses and it still feels like home. Like any family, we all feel comfortable just being ourselves.