Marketing & communications internship
We’re looking for a content marketing talent! Xomnia is a big data company specialized in data science, big data engineering and always searching for technical innovations. You can find Xomnia’s HQ in the city centre of Amsterdam. We are currently looking for a marketing & communications intern. Your main task will be creating and sharing content about what we do. Do you dare to take the challenge, add value right away and start as soon as possible?
What will you learn?
A lot. You will be supporting the marketing & communications manager and digital marketer with all forthcoming daily tasks and develop your skills such as:
- Corporate branding: help building and maintaining a strong brand
- Employer branding: be involved in developing our employer branding.
- Creating & sharing (visual) content and maintaining the content calendar
- Social media: implementing content on social media
- Website optimization: do you have good ideas to optimize the website?
- Search engine optimization / Search engine advertising
- PR: building and maintaining media lists and tell our Xomnia story. (For example our self-driving boat got international media attention.)
- Organizing events: Help organizing in house / external events (like meetups, Friday drinks, Xomnia Datathon or business events etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (English & Dutch)
- You like to write and storytelling
- Enthusiastic about possible technical innovations
- Strong organizational skills; hands-on
- Creative mindset and positive attitude
- Show initiative
- Likes fast pace, growing environment, creating new ideas & future focus
- Knowledge of Adobe programs is a plus
What do you get?
- A variety of tasks
- Knowledge & experience with contentmarketing
- Working in a young, dynamic team with enthusiastic colleagues
- A fun office near the Leidseplein
- Lunch every day and drinks on Friday
- An internship compensation
Who are we?
Xomnia is the leading Dutch big data company that empowers organizations to create maximum value out of data. Furthermore, we excel in generating value from data by developing, integrating and maintaining your big data platforms and predictive solutions. Xomnia’s big data training programs enable and further develop the data-driven capabilities of your own employees. We deliver long-term data science as well as big data engineering capacity through our traineeships. When in need of a temporary capacity boost, we share our experienced big data experts with you. In Xomnia you will find the full-service big data partner to realize your data-driven ambitions. Last but not least our company is located in the city centre of Amsterdam. Every Friday afternoon we have drinks at our HQ. Oh, and we have a self-driving boat!
HBO education level. Direction: communication and content marketing
Start as soon as possible (duration 3 or 4 months preferably longer)
Would you like to jump on board?
Please send your CV & cover letter to Anna Commandeur
Oh not convinced yet?
Check out our social media accounts