Are you an industry veteran or rising star looking to shape the future of AI? We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer ready to take on a challenge. As CTO you are responsible for the delivery of our technical solutions, hands-on managing our team of analytics translators, data engineers and data scientists. You are a member of the management board and actively participate in strategic decisions outlining the company’s technical vision.
What you'll be doing
We believe in a hands-on mentality, lead by example. About half of the time you’ll partner up with the technical team to take on a challenging project for one of our clients. Where we build innovative data- driven products to support their business. In these projects you are hands-on performing various activities such as building data pipelines, constructing statistical models or designing cloud infrastructure dependent on your skillset.
In the other half, you shape the future of our technical services. As CTO you are the technical representative in the management board and make sure the company is headed in the right direction. Together with your team leads you are responsible for a team of around thirty-five technical consultants and you actively manage the most senior team members.
What you will need
- Master degree in computer science, data science, artificial intelligence or similar
- A minimum of 3 years experience managing a team of technical people
- A minimum of 6 years experience in a technical role such as data engineer/scientist or similar
- Advanced technical skillset (e.g. software engineering, statistical modeling)
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future
- Strategic thinker
- Team player with strong communication skills