Are you a business savvy and people-minded operations, project or delivery manager? Do you get a thrill from the world of Data & AI, and know the ins and outs of the consultancy business? Xomnia, the leading AI consultancy in the Netherlands, is looking for a Chief of Operations - a rising star that is ready for the next step! Sounds like the role for you? Then read on!
As our Chief Operations, you will be responsible for the planning and delivery of our projects. Organizing our resources and operations in the best way possible for the client, our team, and the business gives you energy.
As our delivery manager, you will approve deals, schedule assignments, and manage team and contract utilizations. You leave nothing to chance. You work in a structured and data-driven way. You will monitor, analyze and take action in both strategic and day to day challenges. When escalations happen, you will handle them, and implement the learnings within our organization to prevent unexpected issues from happening again. You are in control.
As a project manager, you will guide our business controller, finance officer, and external accountancy firm so that our financial management remains in order, and that we have the right information to act upon in a timely manner.
We believe in a hands-on mentality and in leading by example. Together with our CCO, CTO, and in close partnership with our team leads, you will be responsible for the performance and wellbeing of Xomnia. As a member of the management team, you obviously also have a key role in defining our strategy and fulfilling our potential.
The role’s requirements:
- Higher professional or university level education with an IT component
- Strong interpersonal skills, and an energetic, positive attitude
- Strong decision making, problem solving, and negotiation skills
- Data driven, analytical, accurate and disciplined mindset
- Drive and a get-things-done mentality
- Business savviness with an eye for detail
- Ability to collaborate actively & effectively in cross-functional teams
- Excellent project management and proven leadership skills
- Fluency in both English and Dutch
- Delivery management experience in an IT consulting firm is a strong plus
- Knowledge and experience in the field of Data & AI is a plus
What Xomnia offers you:
- A competitive remuneration package + company laptop of your choice
- The possibility to buy shares in the company you help to thrive
- An important role at the forefront of the Data & AI driven revolution
- A key position within a vibrant fast growing scale up
- A challenging yet rewarding role within the management team, where you will be connecting the dots between different teams and stakeholders to take the Xomnia organization to the next level.
- Awesome colleagues who value the social aspects of work
- Company trips and activities like the Xomnia trip, ski trip, and weekly sports activities
We are Xomnia, the leading AI consulting company in the Netherlands. We’re curious problem-solvers who believe data will change the way we live, work and communicate. Being at the forefront of this revolutionary change in a sustainable, positive way is what drives us.
We work on challenging data science and engineering projects, from start to finish. From leading programs at large organizations to help them get value out of their data, to setting up a customized recommender engine in a cloud environment - we develop and deploy tailor-made data and AI-driven solutions.
Xomnia started in 2013 in one room in the heart of Amsterdam. Today we are a team of about 85 passionate colleagues, representing 13 nationalities. We take up nearly two houses, but it still feels like home. Like any family, we all feel comfortable just being ourselves.
Do you feel like you are a good fit with the requested profile and are you enthusiastic about Xomnia? Then apply now!