Do you believe important decisions should be based on data? Do you want to help our clients to become data driven winners? At Xomnia, we want to help our clients seize the enormous opportunities offered by data. Each of our teams of Analytics Translators, Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers, Data Engineers and BI Consultants contribute to that vision. This ensures that our solutions generate a meaningful impact for our clients.
As a BI Consultant at Xomnia, you will be responsible for building and productionizing BI solutions. This ranges from designing and implementing data models with modern tooling to creating dashboards, all whilst interacting with the client to reach an optimal result. You will often be working in close contact with colleagues from other disciplines, offering a full service solution that incorporates e.g. a data platform, BI and AI solutions.
At Xomnia, we are eager to help each other in our constantly evolving field. Sharing knowledge is one of our core values and the way we stay ahead of the curve. We are looking for a team player who is dedicated to keep learning, and enjoys sharing knowledge.
Do you want to be at the forefront of the data revolution? Then apply now!
Please note that for this position, we are looking for candidates that have the legal right to work in the Netherlands as we do not offer visa sponsorship.
What you will need:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position
- At least a bachelor's degree in computer science, information sciences
- Experience in data wrangling and building data pipelines
- Experience in working with databases, data modelling, ETL/ELT, data architecture and query building
- Experience in dashboard building with modern tools like Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI
- Knowledge and being eager to keep developing yourself
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time for self development and training budget of €5,000 a year
- Monthly knowledge sharing sessions / training by colleagues or external trainers
- 25 vacation days and the possibility of taking unpaid leave
- Challenging assignments
- Company laptop of your choice
- Work from home package
- Nice colleagues who besides work also like to undertake other activities
- Company trips and activities like the Xomnia WKD, ski trip, and weekly sports activities
Xomnia is a leading data and AI consulting company. We’re curious problem-solvers who believe data will change the way we live, work and communicate. Being at the forefront of this revolutionary change in a sustainable, positive way is what drives us.
We develop and deploy tailor-made data science solutions. From developing an application for real-time fraud detection on Google Cloud Platform, to setting up a customised recommender engine in an existing Azure environment, we solve challenging data science and engineering projects from start to finish.
Xomnia started in 2013 in a room in the heart of Amsterdam. These days, we take up a building near Prinsengracht, and it still feels like home. Like any family, we all feel comfortable just being ourselves.