Are you a talented and highly motivated Account Manager? Then we would love to hear from you!
We are Xomnia, the AI consulting company. We’re curious problem-solvers who believe data will change the way we live, work and communicate. Being at the forefront of this revolutionary change in a sustainable, positive way is what drives us.
We solve challenging data science and engineering projects, from start to finish. From developing an application for real-time fraud detection on Google Cloud Platform, to setting up a customized recommender engine in an existing Microsoft Azure environment - we develop and deploy tailor-made data science solutions.
Xomnia started in 2013 in one room in the heart of Amsterdam. These days we take up nearly two houses and it still feels like home. Like any family, we all feel comfortable just being ourselves.
Xomnia is looking to hire an Account Manager to join our team in Amsterdam. As an Account Manager you will actively hunt for new accounts and generate new business revenue, build a strong portfolio of prospects and drive revenue growth by identifying upsell opportunities for our existing accounts.
The ideal candidate has strong sales, interpersonal, and organizational skills and is able to appropriately identify the customer’s needs and helps them to make impact with AI.
As our newly appointed Account Manager you will be responsible for selling data science and engineering solutions into a portfolio of new and existing clients in order to achieve sales growth to agreed target levels and beyond!
You will carry out a new business strategy as well as strategic management and planning of some key accounts to develop strong relationships to embed Xomnia’s services and make impact with AI.
This role will involve actively seeking and developing new streams of business within your market and account portfolio. You will be responsible for writing proposals and quotes to clients as part of a meeting follow-up. And you will also deliver presentations to clients at their request and at client events. Furthermore you will liaison within the various delivery teams within Xomnia to ensure the highest quality delivery of client projects.
What are we looking for?
- Significant successful sales/account management experience
- Proven ability to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals
- Experience of managing multiple commercial processes (new business sales and renewals), forecasting precisely, and identifying challenges to a positive commercial outcome
- Solid understanding of business concepts
- Strong ethic for fulfilling service requests and keen interest in building relationships with executives
- Excellent communication (Dutch and English), interpersonal and relationship skills
- Excellent account and portfolio management skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Effective teamwork at a peer to peer level
- Strong business acumen
- Effective time and activity management
What Xomnia Can Offer You
- Competitive salary
- 25 vacation days and the possibility of taking unpaid leave
- Room to grow and develop yourself
- The ability to work with a diverse client base
- Working alongside with sales colleagues and consultants to make impact with AI
- Working in a company with an informal work culture, with colleagues who like to undertake activities together and where company trips and activities like the Xomnia WKD, ski trip, and weekly sports activities are highly appreciated.