Are you a passionate and successful Account Manager that gets a thrill from the world of Data & AI? Then read on…
Xomnia, the leading AI consultancy in the Netherlands, is looking to hire an experienced account manager to join our team in Amsterdam. As an account manager, you will help in leading our clients to success by leveraging our expertise. You will work with a strong team of data & AI consultants to deliver to our clients true business value.
If you love the game of acquiring new customers and constantly proving Xomnia’s capability as a reliable partner, then we’re looking for you. As part of our sales team, you will develop accounts and establish long-term partnerships. You will be energized by the success of your clients, which will equal growth for you, the whole team and Xomnia. Does all of this motivate you? Then continue reading.
The ideal candidate is goal driven, has strong sales, interpersonal, and organizational skills, is able to properly identify client needs, and enjoys the process of helping them make an impact with data & AI.
As our new account manager, you will focus on one or a few markets. You will become the discussion partner on the topic of value creation using data & AI for the parties active in your designated market(s). Your goal will be building a robust portfolio of customers where you create value with our services.
You will be responsible for defining and executing new business strategies, as well as the strategic account management and planning of a few key accounts. The position, therefore, explicitly includes expanding Xomnia’s client base with new accounts as well as maintaining and developing existing accounts. In the initial phase, however, your main focus will be on actively seeking new customers in order to build a solid customer base in your market.
We are one of the leading players in our field with a highly skilled team and an extensive track record, so you have a solid base to work from. You’ll become part of our commercial team that currently consists of 5 professionals managed and coached by our CCO, Annemieke Los.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship skills in Dutch and English
- Excellent account and portfolio management skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Effective teamwork at a peer to peer level
- Strong business acumen
- Effective time and activity management
- Beyond those professional terms, you are also just fun to have a beer with or go on a client or company adventure..
What Xomnia Can Offer You
- Competitive salary + a quarterly bonus
- 25 vacation days and the possibility of taking unpaid leave
- Room to grow and develop yourself
- The vibrant dynamics of a fast growing scale-up
- Working with a skilled and ambitious team
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of the data-driven revolution and truly make an impact
- The ability to work with a diverse client base on their most innovative projects
- Working in a company with an informal work culture, with colleagues who like to undertake activities together and where company trips and activities like the Xomnia WKND, ski trip, and weekly sports activities are highly appreciated.
Note: for this specific position, we are looking for a candidate that has an EU citizenship as we don’t offer any visa sponsorship.